Patrick, Esq.
Patrick, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  Significant experience in all areas of employment law.
60109343

How do I get the EEOC to review my retaliation case?

Customer Question

Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Patrick, Esq. replied 5 months ago.
Have you filed a complaint with them yet?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
No
May I ask--why did you negatively rate my service to you in the other question thread?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Because it did not give me any information I did not already know. Your answer applies to any case that goes to a jury. I was hoping for a legal determination regarding whether an allegation about racial harassment is sufficient to prove a case.

I really don't know how to answer the question any different than I did. One's own personal testimony IS legally sufficient to prove a case for racial harassment. I thought that is what I explained in my other answer, but perhaps I was not clear.

Please keep in mind that I am trying to help you here, and there is no need to negatively rate my service to you as your first response to not getting the information you need. I am always happy to answer followup questions and to work with customers until they are completely satisfied. Negative ratings really hurt my standing with this website, which is how I make a living. I can work with you in the other question thread if there is still anything you are unclear about regarding the legal sufficiency of one's personal testimony to carry a harassment claim. But please try to understand where I am coming from.