Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

My question to you is????.. I have attempted to return to

Customer Question

Hello ...my question to you is????.. I have attempted to return to work after a server frontal lobe brain injury and servile serge rs and a stroke as well as a crushed scull from a bar attack 2014..My son was discriminated teased and also made fun of and lost all of his hair and had his scull crushed by the same group of people ...The situation has continued to get worse because I was not able to return to work. I have a picture of a statue from a Company in Delaware who continue that seems to have there arm up in the air ..A bit of anti somatic red rick...My Daughter has also been held as a hostage crisis .....This is been some what unbelievable to say the least ...What can I do to take action?????
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 5 months ago.

Hello

This is Samuel. I am sorry to hear of your situation. Can you please clarify for me exactly what type of action you want to take, for what exactly and against whom? Thank you

Were the attackers prosecuted in these matters?