Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.

I am a supervisor that work spanic food manufacture and I am

Customer Question

I am a supervisor that work for a Hispanic food manufacture and I am feeling overworked, and because of the language barrier I am accused of saying things which was not said, and was discipline for. I feel very worn down having to defend myself. I have team members disrespecting me when they talk to me, but when I say something to HR they say Its me , maybe you need to watch how you deliver your sentences, example : I said to a team member about a area that we spent time in 5S and the area was clean and neat for a week the next week it was in a mess I made a comment to a team member that this is laziness why can we keep up the area, That team member went to HR and said I called him lazy and he did not like it. This just one of the problems I have every day and I feel stressed and is in fear for being terminated. please advise, I feel sick when I have to go to work thinking that maybe today I will be terminated.
Category: Employment Law
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
please call cell # ************* for Raymond *******
Expert:  socrateaser replied 3 months ago.

Are you caucasian, hispanic, african american, or ____ [fill in the blank]?

Perhaps I can word the question differently for you. Are the team members who you supervise of a different race, color, or ethnicity than you?