Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.

The Employment Commission has sent me paper work that could

Customer Question

The Virginia Employment Commission has sent me paper work that could not be read due to small print, which kept
getting smaller and tiny. I complain. My complaint did me no good. in the end.I had to pay back my unemployment with my state refund check, that they took, with out a court trail.
I report this information to the Federal Trade Commission. They just remind me that I was an hourly associate.
and yes, I am a hourly associate who punch the time clock. was this fair.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 3 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Is there a specific question with which I could assist?