Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.

I am troubled by the actions of my supervisor excusing s non

Customer Question

I am troubled by the actions of my supervisor excusing his non -- action concerning a problem in an apartment by using the excuse that a homeless person was responsible for that problem. I feel that I was subjected to a bias remark that embarrasses me and my character because I was homeless and brought myself out of it -- and I don't think that it is not fair!
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 3 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Is there a specific question with which I could assist?