Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.

Any one available to talk?

Customer Question

Any one available to talk?
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Richard replied 3 months ago.

Hi. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you. Can you tell me what your question involves? Thanks.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I've filed a complaint with the Equal employment office about my employer I recieve a letter back from telling if I want to file to respond to them. I need a lawyer to help represent my case.
Expert:  Richard replied 3 months ago.

Thanks for responding. This would be outside the areas of my expertise. Therefore, I am going to opt out to open your question up to all experts so another expert can hopefully timely provide you the information you seek. Please do not respond to this post as it will only slow the process of such an expert picking up your question. Take care.

Expert:  Joycelaw replied 3 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** am an attorney.

May I help you.

Expert:  Maverick replied 3 months ago.

We are not permitted to represent JA customers; but if you have a specific legal question that you want answered please let us know. If you need a referral to an employment law attorney in your area, try this link.