Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.

I was hurt on the job tested postitive on drug test went and

Customer Question

I was hurt on the job tested postitive on drug test went and had surgery doctor gave me 6 weeks off workers comp wanted me to come back after 4 weeks as did employer did not have a return to work slip came back tested positive again was going to be fired quit instead my employe work book says I have to have a valed work slip when I came back did not get one is this legal
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  AlexiaEsq. replied 3 months ago.

Hi, my name is***** and I am here to assist you. I am a lawyer, but likely not in your state. As such, as per the rules, I can provide you general information on your topic, but not specific advice to your about your legal situation. Rather, I arm you with knowledge you can use to help yourself or become informed. Please let me know my post is coming through alright by sending me a quick reply, so I can move forward and devote time here to you.

Can you be more clear on what act you want to know the legality of?

Is it, can an employer "want" me to come back after 4 weeks?