Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping employers and employees.
11313492

Can Zoosk, a dating service open, de, delete and/or edit out

Customer Question

Can Zoosk, a dating service open, hide, delete and/or edit out all of or parts of Emails?
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 5 months ago.

It can per its terms and conditions do so provide you agree when you sign up.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
No. The issue here is violation of "Broncogirl's" rights. She HAS NOT violated the "Terms" Zoosk has. I have the damn 39 page Terms in my hand. She has not violated even one small thing. Nada. She's totally innocent but she cannot email or chat. Why?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
If shewas in violation Zoosk wouls have thrown that in our faces in a heartbeat. They will not even address the question.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
A sort of "habeus corpus?"
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Will you kindly call and ask why Broncogirl's rights are being refused to her?

We cannot make the inquiries for customers as we dont represent customers per site rules. That said, if it is violating its terms and conditions, customer could pursue an internal complaint, ask for their legal department, have a lawyer send a letter, and involve the BBB and attorney general office with a consumer complaint.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
OMG

Pardon?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
No. You absolutely did not answer how my girlfriend legally could regain her dating site rights. Like a scum politician you avoided the question. No fee. Any idiot knows to file a complaint with the BBB and/or contact the DA . You are a joke. And you site is a scam. Nothing you told me helped. Nothing you told be was new. Don't twist things. Over my dead body are you going to keep that money. You even advertise,"If you are not satisfied, you get a full refund." My girlfriend still doesn;'t have her Constitutional rights and I practically begged you to make a three-minute phone call which probably WOULD have gotten her rights restored. Bernard Nesse PS. I will write about you & your site to the BBB, the Attorney General. What's with the Full Refund Guarantee? Is that a scam too.
I will ask customer service to return your deposit. Have a nice day.