Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

I was an 20 year employe of atlantic richfield, the

Customer Question

I was an 20 year employe of atlantic richfield, the department I worked at got eliminated, and the company laid off a number of people and hired new ones, this created a lawsuit the settlements were $250,000 each I had moved and did get know about the settlement and bidnnot get included, I am now retired and no penchion I need help.Peter Mc Hugh.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Patrick, Esq. replied 5 months ago.

Hello and thank you for entrusting me to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I will do everything I can to answer your question.

Do you know what the basis was for these lawsuits? How long ago was it that you were let go? I very much look forward to helping you on this matter.

Did you receive my reply to your question? Please let me know if you are having any trouble....

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Patrick, Esq. replied 4 months ago.

Unfortunately, I am not set up to talk to customers on the phone, but your request has been forwarded to other professionals on the site. If you would like, we can continue here, but I need you to answer my questions above....