Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

I feel my wife was wrongfully terminated

Customer Question

Category: Employment Law
Expert:  ScottyMacEsq replied 5 months ago.

Thank you for using JustAnswer.

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. Can you tell me a bit more about what happened, and what your specific question is?

Did you see my follow up questions to your issue?

I see that you have not responded in some time. Did you wish to continue with this question?

Hello?

Can you tell me if you're even able to see my responses? The reason I ask is that you have not responded at all to my follow up questions...

I see you haven't responded in some time. Did you wish to continue with this question?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

I had offered you the phone call. I will do so again...

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Ive already paid 50 dollars. I really need someone who can subpoena my wife employment file from her employeer.

It was almost two weeks ago when you said, quote, "I feel my wife was wrongfully terminated". I asked you what your specific question was. This site is called "JustAnswer" because we answer your questions. We can't represent you in a legal matter (you'd need to call an attorney in your area to do so) but we can answer your questions. So do you have a question?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Not anymore. I need representation

Okay. I must opt out, and let you know that according to the terms of service of this site we can't represent you. Again, we can only "Just Answer" your questions. I'm sorry I can't assist you further.