Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

I was found to have a good cause my job and my employer

Customer Question

I was found to have a good cause for quitting my job and my employer didn't answer them in a timely manner, I have been receiving benefits since 5/26/2016, now my employer has request an appeal, they are saying that i quit because I got married in on march 19, that they feel that I quit because I was financially secure and wanted to stay home with my new husband (we have been living together for ten yrs now) and grandchildren, I also found out by one of my co-workers ( who I had put down as a witness ) that she was called to my office manager's office and one of the drs spoke t her, so she tod me that she had to be very careful on what she said ti me but that she new that what the office was stating was not true and for me to keep fighting my claim
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 5 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Is your question as to whether or not you can use the text message?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
are u there