Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.

Good aftrnoon I was a bar manager at a Veterans of Foreign

Customer Question

Good aftrnoon my name is***** was a bar manager at a Veterans of Foreign Wars Club and after a meeting we have monthly this particular meeting was held June 4th 2015 I brought up some issues about the Commander ***** ***** that I had concerns about and 4 days after that meeting I had a serious car accident, he came to the hospital that same day and told me he was handing over my position to my assistant manager and if he had his way I would never be coming back , August 21, 2015, a police officer came to my door and handed me my termination papers , with untruthful reasoning which I have and did when filing for UI that it was untruthful and now I would like to file for retaliation discrimination , thank you for your time in reviewing my request. Renee Grimm #(###) ###-####
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 4 months ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?​