Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.

I recently left a job because of harassment by a supervisor.

Customer Question

I recently left a job because of harassment by a supervisor. I reported the issues to the Office of Associate Relations when I left (as I then had no fear of being fired). I've not heard anything - didn't really expect to I suppose, but the odd thing is that all employees have an exit interview. I had to ask for mine. They apparently did not know I'd resigned and I did give two full weeks notice. Further, I've not been offered COBRA for my insurance and my last paycheck had no dates on it - I'm still owed a week's vacation pay.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 4 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Was the harassment based only on your age/race/sex/disability/national origin?
Is it the employer policy to pay vacation pay on termination of employment?
Have you filed a complaint with the US Department of Labor regarding not being provided COBRA information for your paying to continue your insurance?