Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

My husband was arrested however after court mitigation, the

Customer Question

My husband was arrested for prostitution however after court mitigation, the charges were for disorderly conduct. He is a retired teacher and now he is receiving a letter that they want to revoke his teaching license. This incident occurred in 2014 and TEA is now saying they were informed by someone he was arrested for prostitution. How can he respond in a letter explaining he was not charged for that? I'm trying to help my husband. Aside from this, my husband is suffering from cirrhosis and he is having a hard time drafting the appropriate letter. Mind you he is a retired English Teacher of 30 or more years. Help
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 5 months ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

I am sorry for this dilemma. I am happy to help you with crafting the letter. I will send the offer...if you accept I will work with you via email/phone to get the letter that you want.