Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Lawyer
Experience:  Employment Law Expert

I am looking a lawyer to sue the state of california fo

Customer Question

I am looking for the a lawyer to sue the state of california fo discrmenation. I would like to have a consultations so I know best how to proceed.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 4 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Is there a specific question with which I could assist?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
How can I find an attorney that takes suit against the state of California?Discrimination suit hostile work environment types of issues. Thanks.

The best way to find an attonrey to assist with your case is to go to and in the section for Area of Practice enter Environmental Law or Civil Litigation. Those areas will get attorneys with the skill sets you need for your case,

Did you have additional questions?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
No more question. Thanks.

You're very welcome.

Best wishes to you and please don't forget to leave a Positive Rating so I receive credit for my work.