Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.

I was informed by my immediate manager on Sunday,06/21/2016

Customer Question

I was informed by my immediate manager on Sunday,06/21/2016 after completing my 1100pm - 0700am shift that his boss (assistant Pastor) requested he suspend me immediately for "Sexual Harassment". I asked who was the complainant and he said my coworker (female) who I have never worked with and during the last six(06) months have interacted with her approximately three (03) times. On Monday,06/22/2016 the assistant pastor called and told me that he will informed me on a date for a scheduled hearing. He texted me on asking if today at 2pm is an available time. I texted back telling I was in CT and will be in Brooklyn Friday and any time period is ok. I haven't heard back from the company. i am in limbo,I don't know if I am dismiss (so I can apply for unemployment) or how many days suspension. There have been no communication.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Patrick, Esq. replied 4 months ago.

Hello and thank you for entrusting me to assist you. I am very sorry to hear about this whole situation. What is your question exactly? I very much look forward to helping you on this matter.