Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

I am not getting all that I am suppose to get from my

Customer Question

I am not getting all that I am suppose to get from my pension from the federal government. I retired from the government in 2010. Before I left , I deposited close to $4,000 for my my MILITARY SERVICE DEPOSIT. After 18 monthes after I left, I received a letter that they wanted to return the money to me. They said that the paperwork was not done correct and was not accepted. I asked the Human Resource office of the Pentagon( my employer) to correct their mistake. After several attempts, I got nowhere, so I asked for help from Congressman' Office. There was an investigation, but I have received no satisfaction
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 5 months ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?