LawTalk, Attorney
Experience:  30 years legal experience and I keep current in Employment Law through regular continuing education.
15277592

I can get my disability penson from my job it was utc

Customer Question

i can get my disability penson from my job it was utc aerospace systems in ct have 33 years been on social security disability for 3 years or so does my amount from social security change the webb site saids some do some don,t im 53 years old
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  LawTalk replied 5 months ago.

Good afternoon Todd,

I'm Doug, and I'm sorry to hear of the confusion. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

This seems like a very crucial matter for you, and your questions and issues suggest that an in-depth conversation might best suit your needs. If you are interested, for a very nominal charge I can offer you a personal phone conference as opposed to continuing in this question and answer thread which is searchable and viewable by the public.

Let me know if you don't want a call and I will be happy continue here with an answer for you.

Either way, whether I call you or not, in order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

1. Is the disability pension that you will be receiving from the employer a company disability policy, funded by a company, or perhaps a third party insurance company that offered disability insurance through your employer that you are eligible for?

2. Or is the disability benefit part of a workers' compensation claim?

Doug

Expert:  LawTalk replied 5 months ago.

I won't be able to assist you if you are not able to provide the minimal information I sought clarification on. Please get back to me with this information at your earliest convenience.

Doug