How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask JustAnswer Your Own Question
JustAnswer, Arbitrator
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 16
Experience:  JustAnswer
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
JustAnswer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have returned to work and my employer did not inform

Resolved Question:

I have returned to work and my employer did not inform workman imp and I'm receiving weekly checks and working to. I thought at first these vhecks might be a settlement but I'm now aware I have illegally cashed the checks. I'm sure I'm in trouble and want to make payments to repay this overpay. Can u help me get this matter resolved and keep me out of legal trouble. Thank you
Submitted: 7 months ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  JustAnswer replied 7 months ago.
Thanks for posting your question. We’re matching you to the right Expert, who will call you at the number you provided. Please leave any new details below.