Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

I have stage IV cancer. My boss told me that a special

Customer Question

I have stage IV cancer. My boss told me that a special performance progress report (CAP) was not because I was sick with cancer but because of my performance.
She has done all she can do to undermine my performance in public forums and double teaming me with my supervisor. My work accommodation to work from home was challenged during my 2015 annual review. Integrated Disability Service Center approved the accommodation but I was beat down and received a negative review because of her challenge. I received no salary increase because of the negative review. I have an active charge into the EEOC which work has not answered in 2 months. Also, I must use my vacation days or non-paid FMLA to get my chemotherapy. AT&T policy states that if an appointment is a regular appointment, it is not considered a sick day.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Ely replied 5 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I am very sorry to hear about this situation. I understand the situation. What exactly are you asking here, i.e. what is your question? Example:

Can I use her negative reviews to add to my EEOC complaint?

Expert:  Ely replied 5 months ago.
Hello! Just touching base to see if you still needed an answer and if you could reply to my query. Thanks!