Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

Help with writing a rebuttal letter. I participated as a

Customer Question

Help with writing a rebuttal letter. I participated as a whistleblower on the request of my mgr & now that mgr has written me up w/in 6 days of my reporting her. The write up also listed her previously coaching me on 2 other days that never occurred. That was fabricated.
JA: Because laws vary from state to state, could you tell me what state is this in?
Customer: Az.
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No. I was going to send the rebuttal letter this week, then if she fired me I was going to file a complaint w/ the Az state employment as it states I'm protected from firing as a whistleblower.
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Again, Az
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: Me and the other whistleblower were outed by our chief compliance officer w/ o notice in the predcence of other employees who were not involved. Chief compliance was fired, however by boss stood by and did nothing to stop it
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Employment Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 5 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Is there a specific question with which I could assist? Please bear in mind that, as the click throughs explain, we can't give you specific language for a document or draft documents or provide forms.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.

What question did you have?