Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

TRUCK DRIVER COMPANY THEY SAY I TESTED POSITIVE .H.C. AND I

Customer Question

TRUCK DRIVER COMPANY THEY SAY I TESTED POSITIVE FOR T.H.C. AND I NEED TO FIX THIS I KNOW I WAS CLEAN I WOULD HAVE NOT TAKEN SCREENIG IF I WAS IN DOUT
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Ely replied 9 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I am sorry to hear about this situation. When the company says "you need to fix this," what do they mean? As in, you have to test clean? Or take a class or rehab? Or what, exactly?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
THEY SAY I NEED TO TAKE A S.A.P. CORSE TO PAY 550.00 UP FRONT AND THEY WILL FAIND A COSELOR IN MY AREA BUT THAT THIS IS NOT A FINAL PAY I ASK WHAT OTHER PAY AND THY SAY THEY DONT KNOW DEPENDING ON THA COSELOR SO I DONT WANT TO SEND MONEY BECOUSE THE MIGHT CHARGE SOMETHING I CANT AFFORD.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
PLEASE CANCELL YOUR INFORMATION
Expert:  Ely replied 9 months ago.

Did you mean you wish to cancel your question?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
NO
Expert:  Ely replied 9 months ago.

Okay. What did you mean by "cancel your information" then, please?