Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.

My name is Eloyd, I'm on a lease purchase program with Eagle

Customer Question

hello, my name is***** on a lease purchase program with Eagle logistics out of Indianapolis, In. I signed on in November, 2015. I have not received a paycheck yet. my truck has earned $42,528.78 in revenue YTD. I have not yet received a paycheck, they are deducting everything the truck has earned toward the truck. i was put on a $400 dollar a week pay arrangement so i can pay my bills, then it dropped to $300 a week. on may 20th i was told that i was $15,930 in the whole, i asked for proof that i was in the whole that much because my settlement sheets i get every week does not show it. now they refuse to give me money to eat while on the road, and they know I'm a diabetic because its on my medical record and are still refusing to show me the proof. my question is can i take this to the labor board? or what action can i take?
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Dimitry K., Esq. replied 4 months ago.

Thank you for your question, Eloyd. Please permit me to assist you with your concerns.

If I may ask, this weekly pay arrangement of $400, was it in writing? Likewise, the change to $300, was that in writing as well?