Blake, Lawyer
Experience:  Counsel at Warningstar Intelligence

I believe I have been harassed at my workplace. I was told I

Customer Question

I believe I have been harassed at my workplace. I was told I was fired today.I want to know if my employer has the right to do that.Regarding today a coworker made a comment to me and I made a comment back.Then the manager immediately told me to go home for being rude.This same coworker was also standing in my way when trying I was trying to do my job.That is just one of many incidents.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Blake replied 4 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** am attorney specializing in employment law. I am very sorry to hear that you had to go through this. I know how upsetting it feels to be in this situation. I would be happy to help you with this.

Because laws vary from state to state, I will need to know the state where this took place. Please respond with your state and I will be able to assist you.

Thank you.