Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping employers and employees.
11313492

I was recently red only two weeks have passed but the

Customer Question

I was recently hired only two weeks have passed but the employer is being a bully to me. What options do I have to keep my job?
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 9 months ago.

very sorry to hear of this apparent harassment.

have you complained to HR? considered having a lawyer to speak to management or HR?

Let me know if that is clear and if I can clarify anything please ask me.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I just don't know if I ask a lawyer to talk with HR I could jeopardize my job. I only started two weeks ago and already the employer who used to be my professor is trying to get rid of me. It's like she has a vandetta against me.
You can try to work it out cordially and have a conversation expressing an interest in just doing your job and helping company. But if you meet resistance having a lawyer reach out can help end the harassment.martindale.com and findlaw.com are both excellent lookup directories. Both highly rated. Both used by lawyers. Easy to search and find local options. Good luck. Kindly rate the answer OK or higher.Other options to consider if still gets worse. You have a few options. Let me outline them. You can pursue a complaint in civil court. You may sue for losses suffered plus costs and interest. You can also file a complaint with the attorney general office. You can threaten these options before pursuing and use for leverage. local counsel can also get involved!

Please rate me positively.