Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

I am a NYC employee , I wrote a letter saying that I give

Customer Question

I am a NYC employee , I wrote a letter saying that I give money to a subordinate and they did not pay me back . I i asked the agency to help me get my money back. Now the agency has me on charges because the ethics atates that as a suervisor I cannot lend mony to a subordinate. Can i retract my letter if my letter is the only evidence they have against me?
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Olivia Kent replied 9 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. I'll be happy to help you in any way I can. My goal is to make sure you are completely satisfied before you submit your rating so please let me know if you have additional questions or you need me to clarify anything. If there is a delay in the time it takes me to respond it is because I am working with a customer or I am not online - but rest assured I will respond to your follow up question, if you have one. Also, I am on a mobile unit, which automatically asks you to submit a rating once I submit a response – but please don't feel like you need to do so until we are done speaking. I'm sorry to tell you that you cannot "retract" your letter because there's no mechanism for doing that - they already know about it. If there's anything else I can answer for you I'd be happy to do so.

Hello. Is there anything else I can help you with? I noticed you haven't responded to my answer to you.