Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.

Would the information I share with you be posted on the

Customer Question

would the information I share with you be posted on the internet? Is yes, then I will not do it. If not we can talk.
JA: The Employment Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: no
JA: Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: I was working as a nursing home administrator and was asked told by the VP that he was making an administrator changed. When I asked why he said because of your emails. I had identified issues with resident care and had tried to resolve them with the Director of nurses, however she became very aggressive towards me, my boss knew about the issues,therefore I send an email to the HR dept. reporting the DON and asking for direction and requesting her replacement, because the DON was sabotaging my work, not accepting new admissions, not reporting issues to me, therefore jeopardizing my state license. This happened on March 30, 2015 (6 months after I was hired) I got so depressed because I could not understand why he was letting me go,when the issues of nursing were hurting my residents. So I left. Since then I had been trying to get another nursing home administrator position without any luck. I am sure he is black balling me.
JA: I'm just trying to get information to help you. Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Texas
JA: Is there anything else the Employment Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: Please keep my consultation confidential, do not post on the web.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Employment Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 4 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

THis is posted on the internet, however once the question is concluded and you issue your Positive Rating then I can ask the moderators to close and remove it from access.

If you would like to continue in this format then let me know and we can continue.

I would also need to know with what specific question I can assist?