Patrick, Esq.
Patrick, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  Significant experience in all areas of employment law.
60109343

Employee just informed us he contracted MRSA in March. He

Customer Question

Employee just informed us he contracted MRSA in March.
He has the capability to work from home, as do all our employees.
Can we suggest he does so without any legal ramifications?
What do we do in this situation. We have employees who are pregnant and other medical conditions and would not want anyone else to contract it.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Patrick, Esq. replied 5 months ago.

Hello and thank you for entrusting me to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I will do everything I can to answer your question.

Absolutely it can be suggested that an employee work from home for the safety of other employees due to that employee having a contagious disease. There are no legal issues with this whatsoever.

I hope that you find this information helpful. Please do not hesitate to let me know if you have any questions or concerns regarding the above and I will be more than happy to assist you further. If you do not require any further assistance, please be so kind as to provide a positive rating of my service so that I may receive credit for assisting you. Very best wishes moving forward.

* Disclaimer *

Just Answer is a venue for informational and educational purposes only. No attorney-client relationship is formed by these communications.

Was I able to address your concerns here? Please let me know.....

Can you please let me know if you are receiving my messages? there have been some technical issues with the site that have prevented customers from viewing their answers, which is why I ask....