Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

Millan and I am from Naples, Fla. And I would like to know

Customer Question

Hello My name is***** and I am from Naples, Fla. And I would like to know how to go about getting money owed to me from a company in Nv. and I live in fl.? I was hired to work from my home in fl. and I was on a probation period of 30 days. My pay for the probation period was going to be $1740. for that month. May 5th was the end of the probation period and the person I had contact with told me a check would be sent out 1 to 2 business days after that. I have never received a check or an explanation of what was going on. I did everything I was suppose to do and I never received a notice of why I was let go or did I receive payment for my work. nobody from that company will return my calls or emails. I have all the paper work and receipts of showing that I did work for the company. How do I get this company to pay me? I hope someone from there can help me please.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Loren replied 5 months ago.

Good morning Douglas. I am Loren, a licensed attorney, and I look forward to assisting you.

Was there a written contract between you and Fresh Freight Logistics? What were you hired to do for them?