Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

Are you a real person? : I am / was in the middle of being

Customer Question

Are you a real person?
JA: I'm an assistant to the Employment Lawyer. I work with them to help customers like you.
Customer: I am / was in the middle of being terminated, but was allowed to drop a Letter of Resignation. I did that for several reason... But regardless I am being let go. and I do not believe it is warrented..
JA: The Employment Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: I have not...
JA: Is there anything else the Employment Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: Well I am assuming that a more detailed explanation of the entire events would be needed...
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Employment Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  RobertJDFL replied 6 months ago.

Thank you for using Just Answer. I am a licensed attorney and look forward to helping you this evening.

Yes, I do need some more information first, please.

What state are you in? Did you have an employment contract or union agreement? Can you give me a little background? Why do you believe you were terminated wrongfully/unfairly?