Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.

I need an employment attorney poultry farm in New Jersey.

Customer Question

I need an employment attorney for a poultry farm in New Jersey. They perform slaughtering for USDA, Exempt and have both wholesale and retail operations. They currently employ about 40 people but are getting close to the 50 people limit. We need someone who can answer our employee questions.
Category: Employment Law
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
who is familiar with both the slaughterhouse, wholesale and retail food business.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 4 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
What are your specific question about your situation?
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
None. As I said, I need a referral for an employment attorney familiar
with all of the above.
Thank you for your reply and I apologize for misunderstanding your request.
I am afraid that state law forbids any expert on this site from actually representing you or any other customer on the site or from making personal referrals. If you need local counsel, please use the same sites used by other attorneys, or
You may contact customer service at to ask for a refund of any deposit if you like or at***@******.*** or you can call Just Answer customer service at(###) ###-####