Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.

My manager is acting harassing and discriminatory. I am

Customer Question

my manager is acting harassing and discriminatory. I am afraid i can loos my job
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  ulysses101 replied 4 months ago.

Hello, thank you for the question. Your question says that you're in Canada, but you've shown your area as New York. Where do you work?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
New York
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I am not Canadian

OK, I'll ask the site to move your question to the US law categories. Your question appears in the Canada Law list for some reason. No need to reply, please be patient.

Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 4 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
I am a US attorney. You say your manager is acting harassing and discriminatory, are they doing so based only on your age/race/sex/disability/national origin?
Please tell us the situation and what is going on.
We are also available to discuss by phone if that is easier for you and you will see an offer in your email, which you can accept if you wish phone service.