Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

I w a s I n j u r I was injured on the job 10/2008 in

Customer Question

I
w
a
s
I
n
j
u
r
I was injured on the job 10/2008 in Wisconsin and have been suffering from migraines since! The Worker's Comp Carrier has been paying for the Neurological bills and limited prescriptions. At this point I have moved to Pennsylvania and am not improving; the doctors are trying to make my life more bearable, but ins carrier is not willing to approve any additional medications. I am approaching 62 years old and am concerned about the future. Where do I go from here?
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Expert_James replied 5 months ago.

Hello! Thank you for using Just Answer. I am James, and I will be assisting you. As we work through your questions, think about this as a conversation. I will ask you questions until I have the information I need, and then I will provide you with an answer. While it might take some time to get through this, we will get through it together.

Please post your actual specific immigration question.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
this is a Worker's comp question!!!!!

OK, well you posted it in the immigration section. PLEase be patient as I change the category. Do not respond. This causes delays.