Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.

I have been promised my pension from Fidelity Investments. I

Customer Question

I have been promised my pension from Fidelity Investments. I requested this order in April,2016.It was supposed to be credited on June 2, 2016. I need this money! Now Fidelity is telling me that when I asked for payout on June 2 they are saying today they are finding an account that no longer exists!! I worked for Bank of America and have been in the banking industry since I was 18. I am angry that this company has used my money for 15 years and now tells me I can't get it until THEY say they will give it to me! I am exhausted trying to find a solution. Would you at least call me so maybe you can suggest something.
By the way, I was married to a plaintiffs attorney. I Want to send a message telling them THIS IS AGREGIOUS to a person who has trusted that money's would be paid out at their request.
Promises of payment by a financial institutions should be upheld.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 4 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
I understand you are upset, but I need to clarify this with you. Are you seeking an attorney to represent you and call them or are you just seeking for us to explain your recourse against the company?
Also, you say they cannot find the account and it does not exist, did they actually find it finally?