Albert Marmero
Albert Marmero,
Experience:  Partner at Long, Marmero, & Associates, LLP
93452170

Is it legal company that contract federal government have

Customer Question

is it legal for a company that contract for the federal government have you travel and work on the same day and not give you 100% per diem for that day
Category: Employment Law
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 6 months ago.

This really depends on the rules that have been established by the contractor. So, you need to check the contractor's rules. If the rules have been violated, you can file complaint against the contractor with the federal agency that awarded the contract to the contractor.

Kindly give a positive rating to my response so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for doing this.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Will not use this link again didn't give me a good enough answer to my question and I am cancelling my membership
Expert:  Albert Marmero replied 6 months ago.

Phillips' response was 100% correct. There is nothing that would legally prevent this company from not giving you a 100% per diem, so this situation would be governed solely by the internal policies of the contractor and any contract you have with them.