John, Employment Lawyer
Experience:  Exclusively practice labor and employment law.
71296933

Need help finding my retirement from 70_83

Customer Question

need help finding my retirement from 70_83
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  John replied 6 months ago.

Hi, thanks for submitting your question today. Your best bet at this point would be to contact the Department of Labor - Employee Benefits Security Administration to request the most recent plan information. The Department keeps all plan documents and filing and will have the best and most recent information on the plan. It very well be that the plan was terminated/ abandoned and there are funds sitting in escrow for you with the Department or otherwise. You can contact the Department through their website here.

https://www.dol.gov/ebsa/contactEBSA/consumerassistance.html

Expert:  John replied 6 months ago.

I believe this answers your question. However, if you need clarification or have follow-up questions regarding this matter, I will be happy to continue our conversation – simply reply to this answer. If you are otherwise satisfied with my response, please leave a positive rating as itis the only way I am able to get credit for my answers. Thank you, ***** ***** wish you all the best with this matter.

Expert:  John replied 4 months ago.

I am sending you this follow-up to determine if you require further assistance with your matter. I believe I have answered your question to the best of my abilities. I truly enjoy helping others with my knowledge and experience, and I believe I provide a valuable service. If you agree that my response was of value to you, please support my endeavor to share my knowledge by providing a positive rating. You have already been charged the full amount for your question. Providing a positive rating will not cost you any additional charge, but it will permit the website to credit me with answering your question. Otherwise, the website does not credit me with answering your question. Thanks.

Expert:  John replied 4 months ago.

Sorry to bother you, but you haven't yet provided a positive rating for this answer. YOU MUST COMPLETE THE RATING FOR THE EXPERT TO RECEIVE ANY CREDIT, if not the site keeps your money on deposit and I get no credit for the work I put into the matter. Thanks.