Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  20+ Years of Employment Law Experience

I used to work at Wesley Ridge Retirement Community. But

Customer Question

I used to work at Wesley Ridge Retirement Community. But quit about 2 months ago. And I went to visit today and was asked to leave. They gave no reason why just asked me to leave. I was invited by three people to visit there. So my question is are they allowed to do this to me? I did nothing wrong. And they know I have bipolar 2 and i'm very weak. And they did this to me. I need help
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 4 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Legally, the employer can refuse to allow anyone on the premises that they choose and need no reason to do so. Thus, even if 3 people invited you to visit, management can exclude anyone they like from their property and if they told you to leave, they can do so and you have no choice but to comply.