Attorney2020
Attorney2020, Lawyer
Experience:  I have significant experience in employment law.
63724254

My employer is getting calls making false allegation on me.

Customer Question

My employer is getting calls making false allegation on me. On and allegation that was made in 1986 those allegations were dismissed.
Roosevelt
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Attorney2020 replied 6 months ago.

A cease and desist request should be sent to this employer. If the employer continues to make false allegations ,a claim for defamation could be alleged against this employer seeking damages.

Here is a link to a defamation lawyer in Mississippi: http://kellywarnerlaw.com/mississippi-defamation-laws/

I hope that helped. Please ask any follow-up questions. Please rate my answer so that I may be credited for my time. I thank you in advance for your cooperation.

Please rate my answer so that I may be credited for my time. I thank you in advance for your cooperation.