Attorney2020
Attorney2020, Lawyer
Experience:  I have significant experience in employment law.
63724254

Claude Weathersbee is my name I work years with a chemical

Customer Question

Claude Weathersbee is my name I work for 10 years with a chemical company. They owe me pension,and they said they paid me in payout which never happed I'm 66 years old
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Attorney2020 replied 6 months ago.

A pension rights attorney will be necessary. Sometimes pension companies force you to retain attorneys to litigate your rights against the company because it is more cost effective to the company to deny the pension rights than to give the person pension benefits that it is entitled to.

Here is a link to New Jersey pension and benefits attorneys: https://www.lawyer.com/new-jersey-pension-benefits-lawyer.htm

I hope that helped. Please ask any follow-up questions. Please rate my answer so that I may be credited for my time. I thank you in advance for your cooperation.

Please rate my answer so that I may be credited for my time. I thank you in advance for your cooperation.