Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

I am unable to work due to a health problem. Need advice :

Customer Question

I am unable to work due to a health problem. Need advice
JA: Got it. The Employment Lawyer will know how to help you. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: No
JA: Please tell me everything you can about this issue so the Employment Lawyer can help you best. Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: I am on leave from work. I was prescribed a prescription medication that has made me very ill. I never abused it, took it as prescribed
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Employment Lawyer should know?
Customer: Iatrogenic disease
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Employment Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Customer: Meaning
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Patrick, Esq. replied 9 months ago.

Hello and thank you for entrusting me to assist you. I am sorry to hear about your health issue. What is your question exactly? Also, how many employees does your company have and how long have you been employed there?