How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 8184
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Im assiting a friend with a case against Amtrak. The case

Customer Question

Im assiting a friend with a case against Amtrak. The case was in 2011 and he needs assistance. The case was not handled properly and he feels it has been a cover with all agencies that were involed. He is looking for someone who can assit him. The occurrence happened in the Illinois area. It involves forgery , hand writing Analysis and a Privite Investigator. He is looking for an Attorney that can withstand the pressures of the Federal Government.
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 10 months ago.
Thank you for your question.
I am afraid that state law forbids any expert on this site from actually representing you or any other customer on the site. If you need local counsel, please use the same sites used by other attorneys, or
You may contact customer service at to ask for a refund of any deposit if you like or at***@******.*** or you can call Just Answer customer service at(###) ###-####
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** like a refund since we are unbale to receive an answer
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 10 months ago.

thank you for your reply.

If you would kindly follow directions above, you can get the refund you are seeking. the experts are not employees of the site so we have nothing to do with your refund.

You did not ask for an answer, you asked for someone to represent your friend and that is against the law and rules of this site.

Related Employment Law Questions