Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

A appointed power of attourney by my original employer has

Customer Question

A appointed power of attourney by my original employer has stoped paying me. Im her daughters live in full time caregiver,{the only caregiver} she is blind and a diabetic. My pay stoped with no explaination to me and disregard of orders by mother{employer} and daughter to put my check in the mail June 1st owes $4,200. What should I do?
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

Sorry...I am not sure I understand. Who is the employer in question?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i was originally paid for my caregiving services by the mother of my patient from 5/2014 to 8/2015when she assigned financial POA to a nephew whom took over her duties He initiated a W9 & a contract. Basically I was a private contractor paid by the moms revocable trust[EMPOYER ] From 8/2015 to 5/2016 I was paid by the POA he signed my checks. In the contract it does state that the verble agreement prior to 1/2015 still continues. After 5/2016 he has not paid me.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
not by phone ,ok?
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

THank you
And how much money is owed?