Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.

Please can you call me

Customer Question

please can you call me
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  NYFamilyAttorney replied 5 months ago.

Hello. I’m a licensed attorney with 36 years’ experience. I specialize in family law and appeals, and I have many years’ experience with landlord-tenant issues, contract law, and other types of law. I also have written hundreds of legal articles. I look forward to helping you today.

Please note:This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an attorney on this site.

Please keep in mind that at the end of this discussion I'm going to ask you to please rate me as that's the only way I get credit for my time here today. Are you okay with rating me at the end of our discussion? Thanks!

Before I make a phone call or decide to do so, I just want to make sure it's something I can help you with. Can you give me an idea what it's about? Thanks.