Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

I was injured on my job February 2914 then again August 9,

Customer Question

I was injured on my job February 2914 then again August 9, 2015 (because my Employer would never go by my restrictions). I am a Registered Nurse and have a ten year old. I went back to work on March 3, 2016. It has been a cyclic in and out of work process because of pain and lack of mobility. I got a letter yesterday saying "they" could not find me any jobs in DPS. First time I heard from them. Except yesterday when one of the big guys came by my house and told me if I could talk to the Doctor to get no restrictions then I could come back!! Yes I have a Lawyer but not much confidence in them and it is too late to change in the game.
Oh I live in North Carolina. Questions do they just stop all of my monies? I cannot believe there is nowhere for me to work there. I have already had to file chapter 13 because of being in and out of work there is no where for me to go.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Loren replied 6 months ago.

Good morning. I am Loren, a licensed attorney and I look forward to assisting you today.

What is your question?