Loren, Lawyer
Experience:  More than 30 years in legal practice.

I have a friend who is a hha worker working agency, she has

Customer Question

I have a friend who is a hha worker working for an agency, she has a case working between Thursday and Sunday. She just has enrolled in another agency for the past month as a cdpap, the problem was that her hours mix-up on fridays and saturdays, the first agency found out about it and fire her because she was taking care both cases at the same time only on those two days, and only happened three times, she did not know that she could get in problems because of that, can she really get fire, will this caused her any more problems.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Loren replied 4 months ago.
Good morning. I am Loren, a licensed attorney, and I look forward to assisting you.
is your friend an employee or independent contractor? Did she breach her agreement with the agency by signing on with the other agency? Did the contract provide that the agency could terminate her at-will?
Expert:  Loren replied 4 months ago.
Are you online with me?
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Good morning Mr. Loren, I will speak to you personaly.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Good morning Mr.Loren, I think she did. And they were saying that it was fraud, thats right they fire her. Now the other agency is asking her to go there and make an statement, what will shw expect from that.
Expert:  Loren replied 4 months ago.
Please provide a number where you may be reached.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
She is very concern about it , because she do not want her record of employment to be damage by this matter, she did not do it intentionally, and admits it was her mistake.
Expert:  Loren replied 4 months ago.

I attempted to accept your phone call request and received the following message:
"Payment for this service failed, please do not fulfill yet. We will attempt to reach this customer to fix the situation."

If you can resolve the problem I look forward to speaking with you.

Otherwise, I am happy to continue online with you.