Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

Why can black can get fired off their jobs reason at all

Customer Question

Why can black can get fired off their jobs for no reason at all just something made up and nothing be done about it this is our livelihood we have to eat and have a place to live like they the supervisor too please some one hear me this is too much
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  LawTalk replied 6 months ago.

Good evening Edith,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

1. Are you saying that the person who was fired did nothing wrong but they were fired because they were black----that they were discriminated against, and lied against, based solely because of their race?

Doug