Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

I just received a call from my director saying they were

Customer Question

hi
JA: Hello. What seems to be the problem?
Customer: I just received a call from my director saying they were separating employment with me over an argument I had with my immediate supervisor
JA: Got it. The Employment Lawyer will know how to help you. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: no
JA: Please tell me everything you can about this issue so the Employment Lawyer can help you best. Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: we've been an issue over transporting the clients and my immediate supervisor promised to help but she came in in Tuesday and said she was only going to do one route and I had to do the other. I told her no but eventually agreed to do it. she came in on Thursday and did the same to which I refused and left.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Employment Lawyer should know?
Customer: that's it
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Employment Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Marsha411JD replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for the information, however, in order to assist you I will need to know what your legal question is. Also, what State was your employment in and are you in a union?

Hello again,

I see where you read my request for more information but not where you responded. If you still need assistance I will need answers to my questions. Once I receive those, I can provide you with the information you are requesting. If you no longer need assistance, then you can contact customer service for a refund of any deposit you might have left with the Site.