Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

I don't know if I have one yet ~~ JA: The Employment Lawyer

Customer Question

I don't know if I have one yet ~~
JA: The Employment Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: ~ NO ~ not yet
JA: Please tell me everything you can about this issue so the Employment Lawyer can help you best. Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: I work in the IBEW (Electrical Union) in Everett Washington .. in the low voltage Data Communications cable field,, (it's not the main Electrical trade, it's a new forming trade)
JA: Got it. The Employment Lawyer will know how to help you. Is there anything else important you think the Employment Lawyer should know?
Customer: I<m a little older,(almost 58) a little overweight, white male. Just got laid off of a job in March (I feel they have a secret boys club at that company) ,,now it seems like the local contactors with the most work, don't want to hire me...I"m in good standing with the Union.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Employment Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 6 months ago.
Good evening: I am sorry for your loss of job. I am happy to help answer any legal questions you have. Are you trying to determine if you have the basis for a lawsuit? I need to know some more information.