Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

It turns out that it's not so much Delta, as the FAA. They

Customer Question

It turns out that it's not so much Delta, as the FAA. They are the ones who are doing this. They are saying that since my husband was unable to urinate, that it is as if he tested positive and is grounds for termination. My husband told them they could take blood, but they said they could only do urine. They are saying he refused to test, but he didn't, he just couldn't provide a sample. We are going to the doctor today to see if this is a medical problem, as my husband is diabetic, and on medication for it as well as HBP. So it looks like we would be suing the FAA.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Ely replied 6 months ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms. I am sorry to hear about this situation, J. I only see one question in your history (this one), so I need to know: 1) Was your husband an employee for Delta or FAA?2) What did he test positive for, exactly?3) Has he already been terminated, or not? This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.