Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.

I believe I was terminated from work to HR about my boss

Customer Question

I believe I was terminated from work for reporting to HR about my boss harassing and elderly employee. The incident occurred March 16, 2016. There was a number of things that happened before that a s well.
JA: Got it. The Employment Lawyer will know how to help you. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: I've contacted 2, and both told me that they couldn't help me, one said for me to contact EEOC.
JA: Is there anything else the Employment Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: They made work difficult for me, it became very hostile, they gave me verbal coaching with false statements. I have a copy of that. I also wrote In all that was said.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Employment Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  RobertJDFL replied 5 months ago.
Thank you for using Just Answer. I am a licensed attorney and look forward to assisting you today. So I can better assist you, I need a little more information first, please. What state was this in? Did you have an employment contract or collective bargaining (union) agreement?Do you believe you were terminated or treated unfairly due to discrimination (e.g., because of your race, religion, sex, etc?)